played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
dying like a shooting star. in the valley of the dolls, we sleep.
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
god sent me here to rock you[m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 8:34:36 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]

she likes white. [break][break]

in it she could be sat upon the top of a christmas tree; rosied cheeks and a tender'd smile. an angel for mirth and merry —— she thinks she'd like it there, poised above everyone else. an ornament stuck at the tippiest top of the tree.[break][break]

she turns to in all that billowing white (the hat, the hair, the coat, it's an avalanche). [break][break]

"i like this."[break][break]

she turns back to the mirror. fingers comb through hair.[break][break]

"i feel like a snowflake."

NOTES

fc for this thread is illustrious from azur lane.

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#716175;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 2:28:22 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, DISGUISE FC - Jumin Han
Black suits, hair done up in a different way than normal, and silver eyes peer out towards purity; innocence of a snowflake, as Ashley quietly pulls up his sleeve. He isn't wearing his sling right now, but he does go as far as to place his right hand hanging out of the suit jacket at the front. It's a sling in a sense, but a means to hide identity.

Still. He felt different. The makeover was cute, but he took a second to look over the newbie. Nanette. He moved to grab a comb.

"Dressed like that, I have no doubt." It's a quiet, sheepish smile. While has no way to use his right arm as it is, he still does his best to move closer to her. "You definitely have a better eye than I do for this." He'd pay her the compliment.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 7:43:55 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]she's forgotten who she is. she's forgotten who he is. so she invades his space like there is nothing to holdback. social norms between them left somewhere between the wrinkles of an addled brain. he struggled, so nanette helped him.[break][break]

nanette moves like clockwork, in the way that its almost systematic. an automaton. she hums as she works, sisters from white christmas lulls from a closed mouth as she straightens his shirt and fixes the crooked points of his collar. she finishes buttoning up the few buttons left and redoes one that he missed. "how long ago did you get hurt?" she turns sharply, rummaging around the space for something. "shall we find you a tie, mr. sawyer?

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 22:45:52 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ah. This woman is too good to him already, and Ashley feels himself smile when she moves to assist. A straightened shirt, a fixed collar, buttoning up the shirt more and more. The sour feeling of helplessnss aggrivates him; not that Nanette is causing that. It's more, this arm isn't healing as fast as he wants it to.

Damn bones.

When she asks how long ago he hurt himself, silver eyes peer downwards. "Month ago now, I think. Mission gone wrong, hurt a friend, paid a price." There's no need to dwell on the past any more than he already has. If she asks, he'll go into detail, but a sideways glance is a hopeful cut off.

"Yes, thank you, Miss Bouvier." He smiles to her. She's a sweet woman, and he can't help but feel just a smidgen happy that someone like her is assisting him with this, considering most of his life up until months ago was less so. "You're pretty good at this. What's your story?"

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 22:22:57 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]

what a human moment. [break][break]

stress fallen upon face like a real weight. cinderblocks folding brows and bricks tugging at the line of his lips. she wanders. doe eyes wide, feathered, weightless, lashes curling up. she wonders. what might it take for that weight to be lifted? [break][break]

"i just appeared like this." she almost jests. her eyes do not crease, and her mouth is straight-lined. she grabs a tie and begins to put it on him. "i have been like this from the very beginning."[break][break]

nanette adjusts the tie now looped at fastened around his neck. she straightens his shirt once more. and makes sure all his buttons are properly buttoned. [break][break]

she blinks.

"are we ready to go?"

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 8:08:52 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
She just appeared this way? Ashley laughs, it's enough to pull bricks from the corners of lips, and enough to put him in a much more pleasant state of affairs. With the tie slowly put on, adjusted, looped, fastened, and the straigtened shirt, he can't help but smile. She just came like this? Wow. Where could he do the same?

Lucky me.

When it's time for them to go, he nods. "Yeah. We should think up names. IDs for ourselves, the like. Will keep heat off our lives. And those we choose to surround ourselves with." He explains, quickly turning on his heel a moment, to see the mirror. He looked so different.

He kinda liked how his hair was parted this way.

"Shall we, Miss Bouvier?" He holds his arm up for her to loop her own through. He wasn't particularly too tall, sitting at five foot eleven, just under the big six, he doesn't seem the tallest, but he does look warmly towards Nanette. Friendly.

"I'm thinking Mr. Schwartz, myself."

close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 20:23:18 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh. you're right." she gasps, obviously they cannot go with their real names. she watches herself in the mirror, the large poofs of her white dress turn with her. the blue accents at the hem blur. "i am not good at these sorts of things."[break][break]

her eyes connect with his through the reflection. [break][break]

"name me?"

[break][break]

NOTES

fc for this thread is illustrious from azur lane

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 5:47:06 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Beaming back through the reflection, hearing that she wanted him to name him, Ash thinks a moment. He swishes an idea around in his mouth. He doesn't want to just call her Ms. White, for reasons that were very murder mystery-related. So he considered another avenue, thinking harder.

"Well, your hair is white. Why not Dahlia?" It's clever enough, without giving a surname in mind though. It was only a half answer.

"Surname isn't coming to me right away, but I think the name could fit the persona. You?"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP